Join us on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 10am-11am
The drop-in sessions take place at the Voluntary Action offices 27-29 Trinity Street, CV1 1FJ on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 10 and 11am or join us via Zoom or phone by calling 0131 460 1196/0203 481 5237 (Meeting ID: 99097697426#)
We operate on a first come, first served basis so you may be asked to wait at busy times. Our advisors will provide all the support you need to find a role that suits you. Alternatively, you can search for roles online and register to create your own volunteer profile. Contact Cheska or email@example.com if you have any questions or need help joining the sessions.
We need volunteers
- For advice and support on recruiting volunteers for your organisation call our Volunteering Team on 024 7622 0381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support and services provided to help organisations and groups recruit volunteers
Employer Supported Volunteering
- Employer Supported Volunteering (ESV) is when employers offer their employees paid time off to benefit their local community. It is a great way of fulfilling a corporate social responsibility policy and building a reputation as a responsible business.
- Perfect for busy modern lifestyles, one-off volunteering is quick, easy and provides low commitment action that delivers a huge benefit to a worthy cause.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Browse our range of Frequently Asked Questions
- Voluntary Action Coventry has achieved the VCQA Standard since it was launched in 2000
Guide For Organizations
Why are some volunteers feeling frustrated or turned off giving their time? We can tell you: many volunteering expressions of interest are not receiving a timely response, leaving volunteers feeling that their time or skills are not valuable.
Continue reading for some guidance on communicating your appreciation for their interest, and maintain the passion they first felt when they read or heard about the great work you do, and decided it was YOU they wanted to give their time to.