Are you curious about volunteering, but not sure what to expect or where to start..?
Our Introduction to Volunteering workshop can show you:
• The benefits of volunteering for personal, health, wellbeing and professional reasons
• The variety of roles available across the city to suit various interests and schedules
• How to search for or find roles
• How our supported volunteering projects can help
• What to expect when you want to apply for a volunteer role
The workshops take place at Voluntary Action Coventry office in a friendly, comfortable, accesible venue. Find us at Harp Place, 2 Sandy Lane, Coventry CV1 4DX
We can also deliver this at your venue. Read more here
These one-off sessions run for 2 hours and are suitable for anyone who is interested in volunteering in Coventry, or for those supporting someone who might like to try volunteering. The workshops contain small group work, discussion and information-giving. Places are limited to 10 to ensure everyone receives personalised recommendations or support. If we can make it easier for you to take part, please let us know your requirements!
To find out more, available dates or book your place:
Booking via Eventbrite: Click here
Call: 024 7622 0381