I want to Volunteer in Coventry
Our Volunteer Centre is at 29 Warwick Road, CV1 2ES.
We are open Monday to Friday from 12pm to 4pm. No appointment required.
We need volunteers
- For advice and support on recruiting volunteers for your organisation call our Volunteering Team on 024 7622 0381 or email email@example.com
- Support and services provided to help organisations and groups recruit volunteers
Employer Supported Volunteering
- Employer Supported Volunteering (ESV) is when employers offer their employees paid time off to benefit their local community. It is a great way of fulfilling a corporate social responsibility policy and building a reputation as a responsible business.
- Perfect for busy modern lifestyles, one-off volunteering is quick, easy and provides low commitment action that delivers a huge benefit to a worthy cause.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Browse our range of Frequently Asked Questions
- Voluntary Action Coventry has achieved the VCQA Standard since it was launched in 2001.
Take a look at our Guide to Volunteering Services for an overview of our service provision.