Drop in sessions every day for support with volunteering
- Mondays: 1pm – 2pm
- Tuesdays: 10am – 11am
- Wednesdays: 10am -11am
- Thursdays: 10am – 11am
- Fridays: 1pm – 2pm
Our venue is COVID secure and our advisors can offer friendly support with finding the right role for you. We can help you to create a volunteer profile to enable you to register interest in our roles, and we also offer signposting to our supported volunteering projects and advice on any volunteering queries you may have.
Our drop-in operates on a first come, first served basis so please be aware that you may be asked to wait at busy times.
We need volunteers
- For advice and support on recruiting volunteers for your organisation call our Volunteering Team on 024 7622 0381 or email email@example.com
- Support and services provided to help organisations and groups recruit volunteers
Employer Supported Volunteering
- Employer Supported Volunteering (ESV) is when employers offer their employees paid time off to benefit their local community. It is a great way of fulfilling a corporate social responsibility policy and building a reputation as a responsible business.
- Perfect for busy modern lifestyles, one-off volunteering is quick, easy and provides low commitment action that delivers a huge benefit to a worthy cause.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Browse our range of Frequently Asked Questions
- Voluntary Action Coventry has achieved the VCQA Standard since it was launched in 2000
Guide For Organizations
Why are some volunteers feeling frustrated or turned off giving their time? We can tell you: many volunteering expressions of interest are not receiving a timely response, leaving volunteers feeling that their time or skills are not valuable.
Continue reading for some guidance on communicating your appreciation for their interest, and maintain the passion they first felt when they read or heard about the great work you do, and decided it was YOU they wanted to give their time to.