I want to Volunteer in Coventry
Our Volunteer Centre is at 29 Warwick Road, CV1 2ES.
We offer drop in sessions on Monday 10.30am - 12.30pm or Wednesday 12.30 - 2.30pm. No appointment required.
We need volunteers
- For advice and support on recruiting volunteers for your organisation call our Volunteering Team on 024 7622 0381 or email email@example.com
- Support and services provided to help organisations and groups recruit volunteers
Employer Supported Volunteering
- Employer Supported Volunteering (ESV) is when employers offer their employees paid time off to benefit their local community. It is a great way of fulfilling a corporate social responsibility policy and building a reputation as a responsible business.
- Perfect for busy modern lifestyles, one-off volunteering is quick, easy and provides low commitment action that delivers a huge benefit to a worthy cause.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Browse our range of Frequently Asked Questions
- Voluntary Action Coventry has achieved the VCQA Standard since it was launched in 2001.
Take a look at our Guide to Volunteering Services for an overview of our service provision.