VAC online Volunteer drop-in
Voluntary Action Coventry Volunteer Drop-in is back but a new twist, we have gone online. To find out about volunteering opportunities in Coventry or the projects we run, please come join us on Zoom, Monday to Thursday 10am-11am.
there will be no Volunteer drop-in on Thursday 21st January 2021 as the Volunteer Centre staff are all attending the VCSE Alliance/VAC AGM event.
To join Volunteer drop-in go to: https://zoom.us/j/99097697426 followed up by the Meeting ID: 99097697426#
To join us via phone tap mobile please ring: +441314601196 or +442034815237 followed up by the Meeting ID.
Or simply scan the QR Code:
Our Volunteer Centre is at 27-29 Trinity Street, CV1 1FJ (opposite Sainsbury's)
We need volunteers
- For advice and support on recruiting volunteers for your organisation call our Volunteering Team on 024 7622 0381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support and services provided to help organisations and groups recruit volunteers
Employer Supported Volunteering
- Employer Supported Volunteering (ESV) is when employers offer their employees paid time off to benefit their local community. It is a great way of fulfilling a corporate social responsibility policy and building a reputation as a responsible business.
- Perfect for busy modern lifestyles, one-off volunteering is quick, easy and provides low commitment action that delivers a huge benefit to a worthy cause.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Browse our range of Frequently Asked Questions
- Voluntary Action Coventry has achieved the VCQA Standard since it was launched in 2000
Guide For Organizations
Why are some volunteers feeling frustrated or turned off giving their time? We can tell you: many volunteering expressions of interest are not receiving a timely response, leaving volunteers feeling that their time or skills are not valuable.
Continue reading for some guidance on communicating your appreciation for their interest, and maintain the passion they first felt when they read or heard about the great work you do, and decided it was YOU they wanted to give their time to.