Our popular course still includes all the great content as the face to face option.
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding more about volunteering and how to find the perfect role for you
- Goal setting and planning your journey into volunteering or work
- Guidance and support with CV’s, interviews, and application forms
- NEW: Virtual Visits to local charities: introductions from the comfort of your own home!
Sessions take place on Zoom every Wednesday and Friday for 8 weeks. You do not need any special software, but you will need an internet connection and a device such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer to take part.
Improving Lives is for you if you are…..
- Looking to increase your self-esteem and build your confidence
- Ready to gain experience to help you transition into a volunteer role or employment
- Not currently in paid work
- Over 18 and live in Coventry
What to expect….
- Take part in group sessions in an inclusive and supportive online environment
- Explore the benefits of volunteering for your health, wellbeing, and future options
- Access one to one support to help you find a volunteering role that meets your interests and needs, and that can improve your job prospects
- If you are not sure which role is right for you, we can help you to try out a range of activities and identify your strengths