Our Voluntary, Community, Social Enterprise (VCSE) Alliance is how we connect with, support, and link together third sector organisations in the city. Membership is FREE and open to all voluntary, community organisations or social enterprises based (or active) in Coventry.
The new project is funded for two years by The National Lottery, it aims to ensure all members of the Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise Sector in Coventry have a stronger voice to influence and inform the NHS, the Council and other bodies, particularly the new Integrated Care Partnership. It will create new opportunities for organisations to identify areas to collaborate and share resources, pool skills and improve their services, in a time of cost of living crisis, and post pandemic.
This will be achieved through:
- An overview of all of the organisations in the City and channels for all to feed into or get involved in the strategic planning of services.
- Regular opportunities for VCSE organisations to meet and share their experiences and identify areas where they could collaborate and work in partnership.
- Sharing skills and resources to make services more sustainable and better able to meet the needs of the vulnerable groups in the City
Find out more about what our team can offer you here! Including networking events, digital storytelling and NEW volunteer of the month awards.
Feed into the Alliance: Please take a moment to complete this short online questionnaire so that you can share your thoughts and priorities.
Your ideas: If you are interested in joining in, have ideas for an article or views about what themes you would like to see covered in the newsletters and training please let us know. We will always be open to hearing your ideas. Email Ruth
Join the VCSE Alliance: Small, or medium organisation? Affected by the rising cost of living? Feeling isolated?
- Be part of a group of voluntary and community organisations in Coventry
- promote your volunteering opportunities on VACs website
- Receive and be part of a regular e bulletin that tells you about what is happening in the voluntary sector
- Access volunteer brokerage
- Access networks, VCSE events forums
- Enter onto online directory of voluntary networks
- And much much more
Membership can be completed online VCSE Membership and Specialist Support/Services | Voluntary Action Coventry (vacoventry.org.uk)