Job Title: FINANCE OFFICER
Hours: 14-16 hours per week (to be agreed)
Salary: NJC point 23 £26,999 pro rata plus 7% pension
Closing date: Monday 9th March 2020 at 12pm.
Interviews dates: 16 and 17 March 2020.
Voluntary Action Coventry is seeking to appoint an experienced part time Finance Officer for 14-16 hours per week.
The post is available on a flexible basis with hours/days to suit.
Key duties will entail:
- Provision of financial support to the Chief Executive
- Preparation of accounts in compliance with Company and Charity Law
- Monitoring of income and expenditure
- Preparation of forecasts, budgets and reports
- Processing of monthly payroll
Skills and experience:
- Understanding and/or experience of Charity Accounting
- Experience of using SAGE Line 50 or similar software
- High level of communication and organisational skills
For an application pack please contact Bailo Diallo directly at VAC or application packs can be downloaded below.
VAC Application forms only accepted, no CVs accepted.