We can provide:
Support for new groups – We can assist you in starting your group by helping you:
- To define the purpose of your group
- Develop a plan of where your group wants to go
- With recruiting trustees or directors to your management committee
- Select the right structure for your organisation
- Create a governing document, whether a Charitable Constitution or a Terms of Reference
- Identify funding sources and make applications
Support for established groups - We can help established groups to:
- Develop long term strategic vision
- Prepare medium and long term business plans
- Prepare annual development plans and specific project plans,
- Identify and apply for funding
- Update governing documents
- Develop policies and procedures
- Choose appropriate quality assurance systems
- Explore income generation ideas and suitable organisational structures
Funding Application Service - We can provide support with funding applications; our service includes project development and planning, a comprehensive search of funding directories and databases and application preparation and submission. (a fee may be payable for some/all of this work).
Bespoke Support - We offer a range of bespoke services tailored to the needs of individual voluntary and community organisations. This might be a structured Trustee away day, tailored training delivered at your location to your staff/volunteers/trustees or help to develop a staff handbook. Unless displayed our fees are currently based on a POA (price on application) approach.
Good practice advice – Through our membership of national organisations we can access to the most up to date information relevant to the voluntary and community sector which we use when advising you, for example how changes in legislation could impact on your organisation.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to use our Group Support service.