Position: Senior Operations Manager
Salary: £40,000 pa
Hours: Full time 37 hrs per week including participation in 24-hour on call rota
Based in: Coventry & Warwickshire
Due to the expansion of the existing senior operations team, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join Coventry & Warwickshire Mind, to oversee the management and assist in the development of a portfolio of innovative and user focused support services.
Coventry & Warwickshire Mind are looking for a flexible, dynamic, creative, innovative leader with experience of managing a large portfolio of services.
We are particularly interested in applicants who can evidence previous management experience in:
- Residential/Accommodation-based services
- Community related services
- Or Children and Young People Services
Essential requirements include:
- Experience of effectively managing services (min 3 yrs)
- Experience of designing, implementing, developing and delivering new projects
- Experience of monitoring, evaluation and reporting on services
- Minimum NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Positive, supportive, proactive and solution focused approach
- Up to date knowledge of current policies and strategies pertaining to mental health
- Strong commitment to empowering service users
- Car driver with regular access to own vehicle
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Coventry and Warwickshire Mind on 024 76 552847.
Coventry & Warwickshire Mind values diversity and difference. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community, particularly under-represented groups and people with lived experience of mental distress
Coventry & Warwickshire Mind is a leading mental health service provider and Equal Opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications: Monday 18th March 2019 (12noon)
Interview Date 25th and 26th March 2019