Accelerate Project Aims
• Helping those furthest from the labour market towards and into employment
• Providing the means through which disadvantaged people become job ready
• Assisting participants to access learning, training, volunteering and job opportunities
• Enabling participants to overcome barriers to employment
• Supporting those with complex barriers move closer to employment
• Providing holistic support including financial inclusion, employment skills and basic skills
Accelerate is a Building Better Opportunities Project funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery, through the Big Lottery Fund, delivered by a local partnership of organisations providing people with access to a wide range of job support services.
We are a small, specialist partner helping Accelerate clients access our programme of volunteering opportunities aimed at building confidence, increasing motivation and developing the skills of participants. We also provide work readiness training and accredited volunteering qualifications.
For more information view our VSquad Plus Client leaflet vsquad_plus_leaflet_all_logos_updated_aug_2017.pdf and Advisor guidelines.vsquad_plus_advisor_guidelines_updated_aug_2017.pdf
Accelerate Privacy Notice can be downloaded here.