A Building Better Opportunities Project funded by The European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund and delivered by a local partnership of organisations providing people with access to a wide range of job support services.
We offer a range of phone, on-line and face to face support and we are accepting new clients. So if you are over 19, unemployed and have the right to work in the UK then please get in touch to find out how Accelerate at VAC can support you.
For more information or to register, please contact
Accelerate Project Aims
- Helping those furthest from the labour market towards and into employment
- Providing the means through which disadvantaged people become job ready
- Assisting participants to access learning, training, volunteering and job opportunities
- Enabling participants to overcome barriers to employment
- Supporting those with complex barriers move closer to employment
- Providing holistic support including financial inclusion, employment skills and basic skills
Accelerate Privacy Notice can be downloaded here.
Take a look at the amazing support offered by the Accelerate team and the changes the support can make to lives.