18 hours per week - post available on a flexible basis
NJC point 30 £26,822 pro rata plus 6% pension
Voluntary Action Coventry is seeking to appoint an experienced part time Finance Officer for 18 hours per week. The post is available on a flexible basis with hours/days to suit.
Key duties will entail:
- Provision of financial support to Senior Management Team
- Preparation of accounts in compliance with Company and Charity Law
- Monitoring of income and expenditure
- Preparation of forecasts, budgets and reports
- Processing of monthly payroll
Skills and experience:
- Understanding and/or experience of Charity Accounting
- Experience of using SAGE Line 50
- High level of communication and organisational skills
For an application pack please contact email@example.com directly or application packs can be downloaded from www.vacoventry.org.uk Application forms only, no CVs accepted. Closing date for applications is 10am Tuesday 16 May 2017. Interviews will take place on Thursday 25th May and Friday 26th May.
VAC is committed to equal opportunities and is a registered charity 514518