During Nick’s time at VAC his achievements include:
- Being a powerful advocate for ex forces personnel and their families
- Raising awareness of issues at both local and national level
- Meeting with and having the opportunity to influence government ministers
- Meeting HRH the Duke of Cambridge
- Identifying the need for a veteran's support hub in Coventry
Nick's work has left a legacy that includes stronger awareness of the complexities and scope of ex-service personnel’s needs and the tragic consequences of gaps in support.
VAC are committed to taking Nick's work forward and are exploring partnerships and funding sources that address the gaps in provision.