Coventry & Warwickshire Mind is looking for an experienced Manager to help lead operational activity within their fast expanding organisation. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone working to influence organisational changes and help shape the direction of the organisation.
They need someone to join the team who has strong people management skills and is willing along with our service managers, to create and develop dynamic services that respond to local need and empower recovery.
- To work as part of the senior operational team, sharing responsibility for overseeing the effective delivery of a large portfolio of high quality services, that meet designated requirements and achieve set targets.
- To increase Coventry & Warwickshire Mind’s professional profile, through the development and maintenance of positive relationships with commissioners and other prospective funders / stakeholders
- To participate in tendering and procurement activities, working in partnership with the other Senior members of staff when required.
Essential Criteria of the job:
- Experience of effectively managing services (min 3 yrs)
- Experience of designing, implementing, developing and delivering new projects
- Experience of monitoring, evaluation and reporting on services?
- Minimum NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Positive, supportive, proactive and solution focused approach
- Up to date knowledge of current policies and strategies pertaining to mental health
- Strong commitment to empowering service users
- Car driver with regular access to own vehicle
For further information contact: Coventry & Warwickshire Mind on: (024) 7655 2847
For an application pack contact Sandra Dixon (HR Officer):
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd June 2017– 12 noon
Interview dates – Tuesday 13th June 2017